Motorized Total Stations – Sokkia NET1AX – Sokkia NET05AX
High Precision Automated Total Stations
Sokkia’s newest instruments for 3-D industrial measurement are the NET1AX and NET05AX High Precision Automated Total Stations.
These instruments represent the ultimate evolution of the MONMOS (Mono Mobile 3-D Stations) series of instruments beginning from the Sokkia NET2 introduced in 1990.
The motorized NET1 and NET05 are fully automated industrial total stations with advanced features. When coupled with SpatialAnalyzer either instrument can even function as a “point-to-point” scanner or perform automatic monitoring and recording of a series of targets.
- 0.5 Arc Second Angle Accuracy, NET05, 1.0 arc second accuracy, NET1
- High Precision; 0.5 mm (0.020 in) NET05; 1.0 mm (0.040 in) NET1 with Reflective Target Sheets
- Target-less measurement precision of up to 1.0 mm (0.040 in) up to 40 Meters (130 Ft), NET05 and 3.0 mm (0.118 in) up to 200 meters (650 Feet) NET1 depending on reflectivity of surface being measured.
- Auto-Pointing when using Reflective Target Sheets or prisms.
- Auto-Tracking using prism or Laser Tracker SMR’s
- Laser Pointer integral with the telescope
- Target illumination built into the telescope, including a strobe option
- Bluetooth® enabled for wireless communication with SpatialAnalyzer
- IP64 protection against ingress of foreign objects ( 6 highest) Protection against ingress of water (8 being highest).
NET1, NET05 Product Brochure.pdf
NET Series Product Accessories.pdf
Download the Quick Start Guide for the Sokkia NET1 in Spatial Analyzer to see the operation of these instruments with Spatial Analyzer.